1. Hello. I recently moved to the area and would like to join a men's league team. Please contact me to let me know when the next league starts and who I should contact to get on a team. And, if a league is already under way, is there any way I can join a team? Thank you, Brian D. Muellner (cell phone) 970-389-1904
Looks like it's starting (this years league) around the weekend of the 23rd and are usually Friday's and Saturdays but may be other days too. I know out of the six teams that are in it are always looking for players. It's one of those leagues where you have too many show up the first few games then dwindle down later in the season. I will get a hold of you later with a possible team you could join. My name is Shawn W.
2. The open hockey times for this week, what skill level have they been so far? Lots of guys showing up? Also league play, when does that start?
Skill level is what ever, we never mind. The league is starting the weekend of the 23rd. Do you have a team?
Typical start times are 7, 7:30, or 8:30. Game times are always subject to change however.
4. are there any open skate times for those of us in the spring bbhl league, outside of game time???
Occasionally there are open skates on Sunday (non as of yet) which you would have to pay for. But other then those, no not really.
There is a winter league that starts in November. There is typically a novice/beginners league in the winter. Check back on this site starting the end of October to get details.
7. I want to report on a couple of buzz games but am not able to. We loss against paulson and the hounds, if you want to update it.
In the question section send me your email address and I will register you on the website and from then on you'll have access to do that.
8. 3 of my buddies and I would like to be on the same team this spring. We are all different skills and positions, just so you know we aren't trying stack a team. We are commuting from Rochester and would like to play together....
The best answer I can give you is to register on the site but also email Howie (the guy that will put teams together) and let him know who you and the other guys are! SHow148802@aol.com